Skip to toolbar

Celtos – Who remembers it, who still plays it?

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions Celtos – Who remembers it, who still plays it?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  warhammergrimace 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

Way back when i-Kore published VOID and Celtos I was rather fond of the Celtos range. Then i-Kore became “Urban Mammoth” and Celtos was sold of to Brigade Models and they still sell it this day. I have several unopened blisters and noone seems to play it anymore.

Doesn’t anybody remember it?

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yeah I remember it. Only played it once and can’t remember too much about it  but the figures were great from memory

Scotia Grendel still sell the old VOID miniatures as well

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

I don’t but what models do have photos on the Brigade Models website look really cool. What’s the scale like? It might be fun to pick some up in the future

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’d say it’s standard 28mm

osbad
    4277xp
    Cult of Games Member

It was a good art direction and a fun alternative to GW back in the day.  The rules are showing their age though, and I wouldn’t play the game now.  Models are great though and have stood the test of time for metals.  Plenty of character.

Yeah I remember it, use to play it years ago…I still have some of the minis from the range and recently picked up some more from Brigade.

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

I wonder…. still having this large box of Celtos…. going Frostgrave… or Saga (for example)

I do loved to paint them back in the day (the little warband I did)

I plan to use them in Frost grave, War cry and Open Combat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)